Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best college/university to study veterinary technology?

I am considering a career in veterinary technology, and I want to know where to get a 4 year bachelor of science.

Also, what does a vet tech earn who has a four year degree? Can you go on studying to become a proper vet after becoming a veterinary technician?

Thanks.What is the best college/university to study veterinary technology?
Cornell!!!!!!!!!!!What is the best college/university to study veterinary technology?
I can address where to go to the best Vet school, and that is Univeristy of Guelph.What is the best college/university to study veterinary technology?
I heard University of California in Davis has one.
my vet went to Kansas State University in Manhattan KS... hes a great vet!... good luck
  • vegan diet
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment