Saturday, March 10, 2012

What kind of position should someone with a Business and Technology Management degree look for?

Hello everyone,

I am a recent graduate with a bachelors in business and technology management. I have been looking for work for the past few months as a business analyst, assistant project manager and a few others. I have been unsuccessful although I think I have a great resume, lots of experience and a good education.



The only jobs that I was able to find were with sales. However, with sales, I feel that my education is worthless. I do not see myself as a salesman.



My question is, what kind of positions should I be looking?What kind of position should someone with a Business and Technology Management degree look for?
You are already in the right arena. A degree like yours is common amongst business and technical analysts, technical writers, information technology directors, information technology recruiters and information technology human resources management. Because you have experience as an assistant project manager, I might suggest you take a look at becoming a certified project manager. It might open more doors for you.



You might also enjoy a role such as director of information technology or information systems manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment