Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the math comparison for a technology degree vs four year degree?

I'm considering a two year plan instead of going thru a four year for engineering. I can't do the heavy math and work nights also. Maybe when I'm older I'll go back and step it up with the heavy math. I know the engineering technology prob don't pay as well, but in this economy how is the comparison from a person with a two year degree compared to a four year degree?What is the math comparison for a technology degree vs four year degree?
Go for the 4 year degree if at all possible, a small 4 years of effort will pay off the rest of your life, with a technical degree you will be stuck with low advancement opportunity and low pay. It is also much easier to get a job with a 4 year degree. It's very difficult to go back to school after you have started working and started a life. try to get a student loan. 4 YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment