Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dream career is to work on creating technology. Where do I start?

I would love to create a video game or help develop video games or any other technology. I am currently in community college majoring in Associates Degree. I want to know the path I am going down. What courses do I take, what schools do I look into, ETC. Thank you. All answers will be help full and informative.Dream career is to work on creating technology. Where do I start?
I don't know what an associates degree is, but you would be more productive in taking a degree in computer science or computer design and technology, the latter is more "game" and animation based.

Depending on your college, they will probably have a different name for the same course, but thats what I would look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment