Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can anyone tell me the difference between aircraft engineering and aviation technology?

Hello there,

I have applied for aircraft engineering in serveral unis 4 this year.

I have got a reply from a uni which is gd news but, I have applied there for Aircraft Engineering BEng however they have invited me to do Aviation Technology BSc. Can anyone help me with which course is better? I also would like to know what sort of jobs available with aviation technology, and is which is a higer degree BEng or Bsc?

Can anyone please help me?



thank you for your time!Can anyone tell me the difference between aircraft engineering and aviation technology?
in engineering you learn about the inner workings of the engineering and the design decisions that go in the making of aircraft. This involves a lot of mathematics physics and a lot of engineering aviation related courses.



in technology, you learn just a top level idea on how to use some fundamentals tools and software related to aircrafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment