Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which college is best for me?

I'm a sophomore now in high school. My average is 100.75 out of 100. I'm only in 2 clubs. No sports. My electives are Finance and Architecture. I got a lot of college letters for the past 2 weeks. I'm interested in something financial and if they have anything art programs, I will join.

Heres the list:

Babson College

Stony Brook

St. John University

Rensselaer

Hofstra University

York College

Wentworth Institute of Technology

Loyola University

Fordham University

Seton Hall University

Pace University

Saint Peter's College

Philadelphia University

University of Richmond

College of Saint Rose

Stetson University

NSLC summer program



That is what I have so far. Which is best for me?

I'm more interested in an Ivy League school but if I don't make it, Which of these will be up next?Which college is best for me?
No one can answer this question. You will have to look into the pro %26amp; cons for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment