Saturday, February 25, 2012

What stocks should I invest in for my Stock market game?

I need to invest in 5 stocks for the stock market game in my economics class. I need one stock from one of the market sectors below and it's ticker symbol.



- Energy:

- Finance:

- Healthcare:

- Technology:

- Transportation:



The help will be greatly appreciated.What stocks should I invest in for my Stock market game?
How long is the period that you need to hold them? Do they count Dividends? If the period is for at least a year I would choose:



Energy: ED or FE

Finance: CINF

Healthcare: Merck ( I don't remember the ticker)

Technology: AAPL

Transportation: UPSWhat stocks should I invest in for my Stock market game?
@Paul Blart, it's important to understand the rules of the game, as it is the case with the real world. :)

For example, does the teacher punish you for taking too high risks? (if not, consider taking risky stocks!) Is it only a competition for the 1st place? (if that's the case, take risks!!!) etc.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment