Saturday, February 25, 2012

What technology would allow me to send basic information to a receiver and gauge how far away it is?

My original idea was to use RFID tags but they dont allow me to gauge the distance. Is there any other technology that works in the same way but would show me the distance?What technology would allow me to send basic information to a receiver and gauge how far away it is?
use radio frequency

the received power decreases with increase in distance

at the transmitter callibrate it to transmit signals at a constant power level

at the receiver use two circuits

one to receive the data

other to calculate the received power level



or try bluetooth but i dont know how you can calculate the distance . the bluetooth system will be integrated

No comments:

Post a Comment