Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the most promising technology to learn?

Hi all,



I am a lotus notes web developer.

Currently I am looking for a jobs in the IT industry.

As I don't think lotus notes will last very long I want to shift into some other technology.

So I seek some advise on which technology should I look forward to.



Thanks a lot in advance.What is the most promising technology to learn?
Best bet is Java as most mobile phones use it and I dont see mobile phones going anywhere for a long while.What is the most promising technology to learn?
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Mining - I think these are the technologies of the future. As software is getting smarter and smarter, there is a bigger push to take advantage of available volumes of data in business decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment